I got these great boots for the 2013 deer season up here in MN. I must say I love them. They definitly keep your feet warm during long cold all day sits. I sat for 11 hours on November 9th our MN gun opener for whitetail! My feet never got cold at all, not one bit! If you are looking for a boot thats warm I recomend these for sure. The only thing I wouldn't recomend them for is if you do a lot of walking. They are a little bulky. If you hunt like me and just sit for hours then they are the perfect choice. Do your feet a favor if you hunt in extreme cold weather, get them a pair of these boots!
Completely refreshed for 2013, the Alphaburly® Pro is focused on a personalized fit and guaranteed comfort. Constructed with a more-natural rubber compound, this boot is much more flexible and easier to get on and off. Weve replaced the fleece lining with an embossed neoprene liner for good air circulation to keep legs and feet dry and comfortable while the adjustable neoprene gusset increases stability and accommodates varying calf sizes.
- LaCrosse® innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in an extremely durable, lightweight and comfortable boot
- 1,600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation line the inside of the boot to keep you warm on the coldest days
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption
- Adjustable rear gusset allows for a customizable fit
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Realtree® Xtra camo pattern
- The non-loading Burly Pro outsole provides optimal traction in all hunting conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- 18" height
- 5.5 lbs per pair
- Rated for temperatures from 0° to -70° F.